BDS MARKETING RESEARCH (QMJ) LIMITED
TERMS & CONDITIONS OF BUSINESS
- BDS Marketing Research (QMJ) Limited take every care to ensure that information given is accurate. However, no responsibility can be taken for any omissions, mistakes or inaccuracies or any loss that may occur as a result
- All data supplied by BDS Marketing Research (QMJ) Limited is provided to clients and their employees only, on the basis that no information will be made available to third parties.
- Payments for all invoices are due 30 days from the date of invoice.
- Any subscriber to the BDS Planning Service wishing to cancel a subscription must do so in writing within 30 days of the date of invoice. With any cancellation made after this 30 day period, BDS Marketing Research (QMJ) Limited reserve the right to charge a cancellation fee of 100% of the subscription.
- Agreed subscription periods relating to the BDS Planning Service cannot be changed or cancelled until the expiry of the subscription period.
- In the event of a subscriber to the BDS Planning Service failing to make payment of all or part of the subscription charge, BDS Marketing Research (QMJ) Limited reserve the right to suspend the distribution of further information until such payment has been made.